Monday, May 30, 2016

unbowed, unbent, unbroken

I well, I dunno, mister carpet man. even though it fits me perfectly under foot and would be a nice addition here to my eating area, twenty five bags of gummy worms is an awful lot for this tiny piece of carpet. even if it is hand knotted and made from wool.  and besides, me and duk duk are saving up for a four hundred and fifty horsepower megacycle with spherical torque suspension, custom integrated anti gravitational hoversonic sidecar, and dual independent remote omnidirectional versa drones equipped with lab created ruby laser tech and armor piercing amberillium grappling hooks. painted in color shift micro metallic swirly brown and yellow, for obvious reasons of course.  so I am afraid I am going to have to say nopies and just get on my way because duk duk has been waiting for me forever down by the creek now and he would never forgive me if I spent any of our hard earned...wait, what??


it's a FLYING carpet?? 


mister, i will give u thirty bags of gummy worms. :) :) 


3 comments:

TheTucsonTrio said...

Imagination!! What dreams are made of . . . be careful up there Baxter.
Now you will know how duk duk felt like when he had both wings.

Jane said...

Baxter, let us know what duk duk said? Did he forgive you or was he as happy as you? Afterall, a magic flying carpet would have to be loads of fun and adventures!

Anonymous said...

We all have our dreams, Baxter.

Little Klaus and his Mom