Monday, June 13, 2016

poopie milkshake malty float, mighty crusher sinks the boat


hee hee hee, o this tickles more than I would have ever imagined!! okay, okay, I promise I will try to stay still.



 hee hee. o that so tickles! okay, no really. no more fidgeting. poopie milkshake malty float, mighty crusher sinks the boat! what? o sometimes I make up rhymey stuff because it helps me focus on other things and that way I can ignore what is really happening. like, well, u know, when the tushie man does the uknowwhat to my uknowwhere, completely disregarding EVery sign I specifically hang there even though it clearly states... wait, what do U mean mom? hmm, I really had not thought of that, but maybe u r right. I wonder what rhymes he says while I am saying mine...

anyhow, i sure hope duk duk comes back soon with the info we need. if I remember correctly, there is a 50-50 chance of it being either on the right or left side. but for me, right now I am thinking right for crusher and left for pincer , dontchoo think, mom?  





hee hee, whoops sorry I moved again, my bad. mom, thank u for agreeing to help me draft my patterns. once we get them all drawn up, if u do not mind us borrowing your scissors and sewing machine, we can cut the fabric and sew them in a jiffy! :)



6 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We like your rhyme & you're right....a good distraction.

Just remember your safety rules Baxter - NO running with scissors!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

What are you up to now, Baxter? Making boxing gloves?

Little Klaus and his Mom

Anonymous said...

Sound like you are making might lobster claws.....ferocious! Wally and b

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee pretty much Wally n b!! :)

kalyxcorn said...

I wish, little klaus! but duk duk can't really box with me bc of the one wing so nopies

kalyxcorn said...

I will try to remember but really sometimes u just have to run with or without scissors :)