Friday, June 3, 2016

popsicle season

Even though school isn't over yet, homemade popsicle season has officially begun here in our magical little household. And even though a certain tiny wolf and his best friend falcon are not always able to participate, they have, as always, found a way to make the most of things by making do. :)


hee hee, little miss Julia and dad, although I have never tasted one, I bet u r  enjoying the red popsicles I see u r eating and if so, may I highly recommend that u both come inside after and try our yellow ones next bc me and duk duk made them from the finest of all natural ingredients, if u know what I mean? oh, and try our pudding pops, too.  they are velvety delicious and this week only, filled with corn :) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baxter, I know exactly what your "natural ingredients" are!! Shame on you.

Little Klaus and his Mom

Anonymous said...

Remember Popcycle not Peecycle little B. One is yummy and the other not so much. Wally and b

Unknown said...

Pudding pops, made with chocolate-free, sugar-free, but definitely not stink-free "pudding."

Unknown said...

Pudding pops, made with chocolate-free, sugar-free, but definitely not stink-free "pudding."

Nat said...

Velvety. Wow.