Wednesday, August 31, 2016

20/20

hmmmm..hmmmm...well, I guess I can give them a try...but...well, I am not really sure I need new glasses for school, mom. I mean, my old ones are perfectly fine. and maybe I might need stronger ones for seeing duk duk's butt more clearly from across the classroom in case new teacher sees old teacher's email recommending that we be seated separately. but we pretty much took care of that already when chocobot helped us hack into - I mean, when chocobot helped us track down the reference books we needed for our special summer studies projects report. 

um, so yeah, ooo looky is that a bumblebee I see hovering on that flower way over there? yeppies these new glasses are swell mom :)




3 comments:

Lisa Stock said...

All I can say is I Love You Baxter. You are my sunshine. You are so beautiful and I welcome everyday on the PC for work cause I get to see you too :) Continued healing and make sure moms giving you enough snackies to keep you strong!

Jane said...

Hi Baxter! I hope school will be fun for you and duk duk this year. It seems you have already got off to a good start by taking care of seating arrangements. 😄

Anonymous said...

I love your glasses, Baxter. They make you look so intelligent and cute!

Little Klaus' Mom