Friday, November 3, 2017

very soon there will be doot (like at 10:30AM EST this morning)

dear diary,
well needless to say, our halloween trick or treating was a super success and we ate so much candy that we are still buzzing these many days later! this was actually a very beneficial thing as it would turn out, because me and duk duk are getting so much done.  like for instance, how we are going to post a whole sixteen special dooty doot items today at 10:30 AM EST.  some of them u already sort of know about if u follow us on instygram or facebook, but here we will give u a special peek at all the items and tell u a little more about them so u can be on the lookout.

1) Puppy blankie play mats: When I was little and just adopted, my mom made me a special me-sized blankie play mat.  She spread it out in a very special quiet place where she promised nobuddy would bother me or take my toys away or anything.  There I would get special delicious snackies  and I could play for as long as I wanted to.  Needless to say it became a very special spot.  Even now as I am turning into a ferocious wolf and have like, a million beds and blankies, if I get or find something super terrific on the floor, u can pretty much count on seeing me make a jaunty beeline to my special place to be with it on my special blankie.  Anyway, while we were thinking of how to help other doxies in need this year, me and duk duk  realized there might be other little wolves out there who might appreciate a special blankie play mat, too, and so we decided to donate all the profits from the three blankies we will be posting today to Sophia's Grace Foundation for Dachshund Rescue. Please be sure to look at each listing even if u do not need a blankie because me and duk duk think we did a pretty good job with the saleswolfship, if we do say so ourselves.

 2) Funky Monkey Pilgrim Party Hats! Yeppies, thanksgiving is an often overlooked holiday and me and duk duk thought it was time to correct that with new hats for seven lucky and exceptional thinkers and stinkers.  They go on pretty much the way u put on our birthday hats with the adjustable double chin strap design, only u wear them hopefully while u r standing in front of a giant plate of turkey or at least stuffing or at least a big bowl of snackies.




Here is a peek at all of them plus the blankies and brooches which we will show u next.
3)  Mixed Media Dachshund Brooches: Here is a peek at all of them and how they will be numbered for the posts.
 


This little fella is nakey and on the back is a duk with plenty of space for u to quack your own tiny secret message.


This girly cameo still knows how to party, cuz, u know, #smelledit. :)

This little nakey fella loves to fetch ballies, and pretty much everything else he finds on the floor. :)

This sweet little red is a bringer of joy, which shall be to all people. 
 

This dapper cameo also has space on back for a secret tiny message, because maybe u want to remember something or someone or just want to make someone smile.



and last but not least, a nakey doxie puppy, running as fast as he can, so he can pee on the tallest tree.


I hope all our makey goodies will find new forever homes, dontchoo? and as a special thank you for reading all the way down to here, we just thought we would mention that we hope to start dooting teeny weenie trees late next week and we are working feverishly hard on ornaments so they will be coming too sometime. 

toodleydoo!
b :)

0 comments: