Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anonymous toyfriend revealed



At a press conference held at his home earlier today, Baxter the Dachshund revealed the identity of his anonymous toyfriend as Beaver the stuffed toy beaver. "I had hoped to introduce Beaver to my other toyfriends and family before this became public, but I see now that the pupperazzi has made this impossible," said Baxter. "Beaver was given to me by my grandmom and we've spent enough time together now that I think he will be a wonderful toyfriend. But everybody should know that Duk Duk is still my toyfriend, too. There is no scandal here. You can all go home."




In a related press release, Duk Duk the stuffed toy duck welcomed the new addition to Baxter's toy box. "Beaver is squatty and his squeak is just delightful. Considering I really can't squeak anymore, I think this'll really put the zing back into playtime. I only hope that they catch that awful mauler soon because I'd hate to see Beaver fall to a similar fate as mine. But there's really not much to worry about. I am sure Baxter will protect us."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG AAAAAWwwwww
Love these posts ; - )
lol
xo,
B