Thursday, November 19, 2009

cribs & crunchies




hey everybody! baxter here, your roving rover reporter reporting to you today from a very special place. my home!

now some of you might know that i usually work for my meals and so mom and i practice all sorts of tricks i know. but that's only phase one. i get to eat my yummy phase two right here, and i don't have to share it with anybody like i did in my original home. my food bowl is here on the left and my water bowl is on the right. i wish they were both filled with food, though.

anyways, u may notice that even though i don't have to share my food, i still have some company when i eat. being surrounded by art helps food taste even better, don't you think?

well that's my tour for today. sometime i'll show you what's in my treat n toy drawer. maybe you can help me take some things out, know what I mean?

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very nice. Poor Lulu has to eat in the utility room, facing the dryer. But that's the only place in the apartment where I won't trip over her bowls.

kalyxcorn said...

I hear ya. We've been occasionally working with Baxter to pick up his toys so we're not constantly tripping over all that. Toyfriends aren't such a big deal, but boy those kong toys can hurt!

chloejessica said...

That is so cute! Love the wall art by Baxters feeding station! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like your feed nook Baxter.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
The place where you eat looks like a fancy restaurant!
I eat with a trash bag over my head!
Yes, the only place where nobody messes with my bowls!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

holykowkirby said...

Bax, Kirby & Wally can't believe you have to eat your food out of bowls...on the FLOOR! A doxie of your stature should have an elevated food station. No more excessive bending of your beautiful neck to reach the kibble. It's all the rage! :)

kalyxcorn said...

oooh, maybe i should ask for that for christmas!

Rowdy and Bette said...

Baxter is the luckiest dog in the world!