Saturday, June 5, 2010

dapper doxie duds: biker girl daisy

Meet daring Daisy,a long haired lovely who likes to let loose on her mom and dad's motorcycle. Yep, that's right, motorcycle! Daisy's mom was interested in getting a dapper doxie dud for her little girl and wanted to know how a dud might do for their easy riding. My answer? Let's find out!



So here it is, a working prototype going out in the mail today. And yeah, even though it is a prototype I couldn't just let it go all plain and boring, cuz you never know, first time could be a charm with our little long haired friend. No leather and fringe for this sweet girl, instead a fine wale corduroy dyed in deep pinks and reds with a touch of yellow, trimmed in tiny polka dots, black lace and cheery rose festooned ribbon to coordinate with her black helmet, carrying case, and cool pink gogles. Biker boys beware, this girl may ride bikes but she is all lady!

Vrooom vroom! I can't wait to hear how Daisy's duds work out for her!

8 comments:

Bludog said...

Very biker chic! I particularly like the lining.

DoMoFi said...

w00t! biker babe!!

btw that dud looks pawsome!

kalyxcorn said...

hee - isn't daisy a cute biker babe? boy I need to be in your timezones cuz it wouldn't be so late right now! :)

oh bludog, let me tell you about that lining. the whole idea didn't quite hit til after I picked and sewed in a different lining and ocd me just couldn't bear to not have the lining work swell with the whole thing. I resewed everything with that new lining cuz it just made more sense. So on behalf of my OCD, thank you! :)

Lorenza said...

It is pawesome!
Daisy is going to look gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bludog said...

Well, all your hard work on that lining was worth it! So paw five on that ... I guess that would have to be a front paw salute ;-)

It is nice that I get to check just after 11 PM in Central time, but some nights I am not even up that late.

Taffy said...

Wonderful! A biker doxie.....I've never seen one of those before! Love it!
Snuggles,
Twix

Rowdy and Bette said...

Daisy is one hot chick. Please call Joey if you're ever feelin' lonely.

kalyxcorn said...

wha? such scandal in the house of Joey n Maggie! ;)