Sunday, September 26, 2010

one little, two little, three little doxie dogs






It's been a blast taking care of our temporary trio of tinies. Amazing sights, like the little doxie pileups at the doorway when somebody spies a squirrel out back. And unsual activities, like having to log roll one or more snoozing sausage boy out of the way to make room on the sofa for a human. And yes, encounters inspired by Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, feeding Lily and Marshall their raw diet, and having had to deal with Lily's very unexpected backyard encounter with a freshly expired mockingbird.

Soon, our household will be quieter again, and though I am certain Baxter will be glad to have his toys, his beds, and his humans to himself again, I am also certain he will also miss his wonderful little partners in crime.

i'm sorry u have to leave today. let's do snackies again real soon, okay lily n marshall?



9 comments:

Jiorji said...

awww Lilly and marshall are so cute!! It;s sad to see Baxter;s little friends leave.

K9 Katastrophie said...

Triplets!!

Hannalei said...

Oh my goodness.. picture #2 .. SQUEEEEEEEEE they are just so cute.. Lil red dumplings with a splash of powder sugar face in the middle. Yummy!!! Tummy Rubs all around!!! XoXo

Caro's mama said...

triple happiness =)

kalyxcorn said...

o me so sad miss jiorji, but i hope there will be another day! :)

hee hee - miss caro's mama, hannalei, and k9 catastrophe, one day we hope my neighbordhood buddies and fellow reds mr lynk and preztel can join us all cuz wouldn't THAT be sumptin? quintuplets! and there's this little other red doxie pup i met a couple of weeks ago. boy if we got him, there'd be like six of us! squirrels, watch out, i am slowly building my army of reds! tho really, any doxie and honorary doxie can join. we can just be the squirrel gang. yes!

Taffy said...

I would love to join the squirrel gang! Where do I sing up?
My momma would go crazy over 3 red doxie rumps in her house! It would be a never ending kiss fest!
Snuggles,
Twix
PS: We do read every day.... sometimes every few days. Sorry we aren't better at commenting. We have so many bloggy furiends and not enough time with Momma having to work every day. What;s up with that anyway? You are one of our BFF's though. Promise.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee - i totally understand, twix! some days it's all i can do to log on and post. thankfully, big boyfriend does a lot of visiting for us and keeps me up to date, though he isn't much of a commenter because when he's reading blogs, he really should be working! a breaks a break, though, right? so glad u r one of my bestest bffs! :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I know you are having lots of fun with your friends!
I enjoy a lot when my cousins come to visit me but sometimes I want my own space while they are here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Thanks for understandin B boy! Hope you had a wonderful sunny Monday!
Snuggles,
Twix