Sunday, December 26, 2010

my christmas

dear diary,
wooty woot! boy am i so glad i put on my long jammies and slept tight on christmas eve, cuz looky, santa came after all and brought me a boat load of goodies! this was me when i first got a chance to sniff over my goodies down at my level. and yeah, that picture on the upper right? the last picture mom n dad saw of my face for quite a while.







cuz u see, i got to do this. the ritual gorging of the tin, a christmas tradition started long ago by my forebrothers kep and padua. only this time it's me, and i get to eat from a snackie filled tin of my very own for a whole minute! which was pretty good cuz i got to eat like 3 whole milkbones and i even pulled out a rawhide for later. not much later, mind you. cuz i ate it pretty much as soon as my time was up and the tin and all my stuff was put up except for a few toys so mom n dad could open their presents.











but toy schmoy! mom and dad totally needed my help opening their presents. and seein's how i was already at ground level, i knew i could put my expert skills to good use. so help i did!










and wouldn't you know it took us only 20 minutes to open one present with my help? i was so helpful that after a while, mom thought i could use a break and sit in her lap. which i didn't mind, cuz helping is a lot of work.




well that is all for now. me n duk duk are gonna finish up our treats from our stockings and then we're gonna play with my new twister game!!

toodley-doo,
b.

10 comments:

Hannalei said...

All I gotta say is that is one cute pair of jammies on one sweet little boy that made out like a frito bandito for Christmas. Yay!!!

M.A said...

Oh my gosh! Look at all that loot!!!! Looks like you have 1 year's worth of goodies!

Owned ByDoxies said...

I am so glad I did not have a mouthful of coffee when I saw that tail sticking out the jammies! Might have had to clean screen. Love the new jammies and glad you and duk duk had a wonderful Christmas.

HH and The Boys said...

I love your jammies and I love that you had a great Christmas.

pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

And did the naughty duk get a lump of coal?

Kerri said...

Those jammies are so awesome! Glad you and your family had a great Christmas, B! Though the day after is not fit for low-slung dogs ...

sio said...

My boys are envious of your jammies! I told them that your mom was inspired by your Bday card (with the doxie snugglie!). I myself received flannel pjs covered with dachsies (from Nordstroms)!!

A MilShelb Mom said...

Look at your cute booty in your pjs! We love it! Looks like you got some good stuff! Santa was good to you.
~Milly and Shelby

kalyxcorn said...

tee hee, santa was still good to duk duk, cuz i shared my presents with him anyway!

my mom made these prototype jammies a couple of years ago and i wasn't so keen on them but this year with my haul, i hardly knew they were on! so watch out - mom just might make me a new long jammie again for next year!

o miss sio, u r so lucky to get doxie jammies!

hope everybody is having a wonderful sunday!!

angie said...

cute jammies!