Thursday, January 13, 2011

my new toyfriend: mister skunky p. eeeew

dear diary,
day four, and today during recess duk duk and i are going to take turns pretending to be davy crockett. super fun, right? only neither of us have a raccoon hat so my new toyfriend mister skunky p. eeeeew is gonna let us take turns wearing him on our head. which might be pretty authentic in some ways cuz nobody could shower much back then and well i am sure things were kinda stinky so between my tushie and mister skunky, i think we will be set in the odor department.

well i think i hear my teacher coming so i best get my thinking cap on!

toodley-doo,
b.




(ps - thank u miss kimberly for my super new toyfriend!!)

6 comments:

Keren Hening said...

Remember Bambi's friend? Peppy LePew!!

Hannalei said...

Bax... just be careful when Mommy gets home you might get a bath for being stinky. :)

Too cute!!

docsdox said...

neat! i can't get any of my toys to stay on my head like that. the ropey parts always find their way into my mouth! BOL! - ramsay

there's no questioning where that watermark is THIS time, eh? love it! =) - docsdox

HH and The Boys said...

Yep... that's probably one smelly operation there, but you do have good looks on your side.

You're over halfway there, Baxter. Good job occupying yourself.

Pawhugs, Max

Bludog said...

Baxter - do what I do ... I find a mashed raccoon and then I roll in it!

<3 Molly

M.A said...

Bax- I have to say, your mister skunky p.eeeew hat looks dashing on you!