Saturday, June 11, 2011

pipsquirt

dear diary,
boo hoo, i got an email from our pack leader saying our camping trip was postponed because of all the heat expected for this weekend. which is really a bummer, cuz i finally got my wii all packed up and tied down to my little red wagon n everything and that was not easy on account of we didn't have any string and i had to use some of mom's neckties. and i was so looking forward to showing everybuddy my new duds too.

but luckily just when i was thinkin i was gonna be stuck at home with nuttin to do but twiddle my paws and unpack my wii, in comes duk duk fresh from shoppin at wally world with mom and looky what he got us! yep, our very own water cannon.  perfect for all the times when the birdfeeder needs protecting from the squirrels and mom won't let us outside. watch out squirrels, this squirt's 4 u!

anyhoo, diary, i think u know how much fun me and duk duk are going to have today. i hope your day will be just as much fun!! :)   

toodley-doo,
b.  :)

12 comments:

Melinda said...

Ha! That is quite the water canon! Sure to spark hours of fun!! Take cover squirrels! ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Duk Duk looks like he means business with that water cannon! I bet you're the best birdfeeder protectors out there. ;)

Holly Diane said...

I just see you two now soaking the neighbors cat or some unlucky squirell!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think duk duk is gonna have a BLAST though. hehehe

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hee hee hee - hey, where did all the squirrels go now that we are ready for them???

Anonymous said...

You are armed and ready for action!!
Hope today is the day that you catch that rascally rabbit! Or may even a squirrley squirrel!

- Hildy


PS - catch and release so you can have more fun later *wink*

Alicia said...

Homeland defense at its finest, or another way to water your grass patch. Great pictures!

HH and The Boys said...

Wooooohooooo... you're armed for fun. Good shopping, duk duk.

Have a great time.

pawhugs, Max

M.A said...

oooooh!!! what a great idea!!! I'm gonna ask mom to take me to wally world to get me one of those water cannon. We have some pesky outdoor cats (sorry max!) that bother my mommy's hummingbird pets! And the best thing, wally world and petsmart are next to each other! gotta go! mommy said we're going for a walkie- hopefully to wally world and petsmart!

Lorenza said...

Sorry about your trip but sure you are ready at home to surprise the squirrels!
Let us know how it goes, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Keren Hening said...

Wemember - Wabbits are cwepuscular!" Elmer Fudd.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hello everybuddy. me n duk duk were so busy i did not get to log on til now (shhhh, mom n dad do not know) and as u can tell by sunday's post, we kinda had to move on and do sumptin else but it has been equally fun too! me off to microwave some pupcorn! :) b