Sunday, July 24, 2011

sleeping cutie



dear santa,
i know i am writing u early this year but u see it has been very hot here and i was sort of hoping u might be able to send some cold weather down from where u live to help us out with the heat here cuz it has been da pits not being able to go for walkies or chase - i mean play nicely with - any bunnies n squirrels and well u see i think i have been a good boy so far except for maybe that time i sneaky took that picture of duk duk doing his bidness butchoo know he usually deserves it and well not that it really totally justifies anything but in any case if u could please send some cooler weather our way i would seriously consider letting u off the hook for the magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy u promised u would give me when i asked u for it while u were ringin that bell outside wally world a couple of years ago when i was almost three but that i have yet to receive even though now i am almost five and i keep hoping every year that i will find the magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy under my christmas tree but instead i find other stuff that i admit i wanted and asked u for but still u know u promised u would give me the magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy and now i have even more toyfriends in my household who i just know would enjoy the magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy too and so u see how important it is to us and how we are still willing to let u off the hook if only you could help with the cooler weather because it is just that hot and so santa i seriously hope that u can help us. with the cooler weather. and u can forget about the magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy that u promised to give me.  if u want to.  not that u have to. if u know what i mean. because it is such a cool toy. and it would be fun to play with in the cooler weather you will be sending if u are so able to help.

anyhoo, i must get back to napping so thank u santa and please give my regards to mrs claus and all the elves and the reindeer!
 b :)

9 comments:

Pia said...

baxter, you can have some cold weather from here! i would love to send you some. maybe santa could help me? or you ask your mom, if she could buy you a flight ticket so you can relax here with me in the rain?

it's the 24th of july and we have 15 ° c! that's unbelievable!!!

by the way: i love your nose! it's very sexy. ;)

dachshund kiss

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... I hope Santa answers you right away. Let me know the minute he writes to you... Good picture of you nose, pal... Very nice to see it up close and personal....

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Baxter, do you think Santa can forgive the photo of Duk Duk? ;)

LOL Well, probably. Good luck!

Whit said...

Milo seconds that request from Santa!!

firstyouleap said...

What a magical nose! Santa might send some magic ice cubes to your frig maybe?
We have too much rain and thunder here in Chicago. I think we are trying to get it out of the way so it is nice and cool for mum to come to Bucktown art fair!
Melinda

kalyxcorn said...

m my how cold it is there pia - i would be happy to take some of your weather. is that normal for where u live this time of year? cuz here the 100+ degree F weather is not so normal. hopefully. :o

hee hee max i will let u know! :)

well i hope so miss taylor lynn, otherwise we aren't going to get a go kart this year and that will be so disappointing!!

thank u milo! :)

oh miss melinda, do u think mom will mind if i make ice cubes for the entire backyard and then some so it will be cool enough to go walkies? :) b

Lucia44 said...

I absolutely love, love, LOVE your stories Baxter! The magic kibble mystery mountain fountain of fun fun silly surprises toy sounds like something my little Oscar would like for Christmas. Oscar is not really little but more your size Baxter but also like you he looks tiny outside. :)

Jasper + Amy said...

I hear ya Baxter, it's hot here in the mid-west too!! I miss my walkies w/ mom, but she says that it's to dangerous for little doggies like me. She won't even take me on our usual Sat afternoon car ride!! If you hear from Santa about the cooler weather could you put in a good word for me??

Thanks alot - Jasper

P.S. - I hope you get your magic kibble mystery mountain gountain of fun fun silly surprises toy, it sounds awesome!

P.S.S. - mom says she likes your nose picture, she takes a lot of me like that too:)

Melinda said...

It cooled off a bit here this afternoon, Baxter, I'll try and send some of this bearable weather your way... And in my opinion, it's never too early to write to Santa! :)