Thursday, September 8, 2011

messopotamia

So long as there are little pathways and rabbit tunnels for Baxter to navigate his world, I think by now tiny chumley is hardly ever phased at what goes on in his house.  But right now the mounds of stuff are even more moundy than usual, thanks to my determined and much needed effort to make the time to reorganize and restructure my crafty space.

Even though stuff is everywhere, I can hardly find a thing at the moment, save for a little four legged boy who patiently waits for the day when his mom is done moving stuff and making noise with the vacuum cleaner.  With any luck (and a little help from IKEA), Baxter and I will resume our crafty adventures sometime next week, but in the meanwhile, my patient boy makes do, playing and living in messopotamia.

oooh mom can me n duk duk play hide n seek with chocobot n lil pink puppy in here? there are so many more places to hide now!!

8 comments:

firstyouleap said...

Just how big was your car? Did you leave anything for Robin?

Jasper + Amy said...

My goodness Baxter, that room full of goodies just has your name written all over it for fun adventures:)

But the first thing I saw (besides Baxter) was the green high back chair in the upper right corner... I have a chair just like that, only it was reupholstered years ago in a goldish-champagne color. :)


Good luck!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee miss melinda, mom says this mess is more than just what she got on her thifty fun! it is years of stuff!! :)

oooh your chair sounds wonderful miss amy! if mom were to get it today she would have gotten it in a different fabric but it is still very comfy just the same! :)

Alicia said...

Suddenly, I feel a whole lot better about my chores around the house.
Thank You! ;)

SassySashadoxie said...

So many places to hide there. I say find a bag of treats and hide all day. See if your mommy can find yous before the treats run out. Sasha.

Pretty Nelli said...

oh dear... nelli would so love this room, so many things to steal.

HH and The Boys said...

Yup... this looks very much like when HH rearranges all her writing and art supplies. The boys seem to like this type arrangement the best. Have fun Baxter. Hide and seek sounds like a great idea.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee mom says any time miss alicia! :)

sassysashadoxie, for some reason mom n dad are always able 2 find me. especially when they are planning to go somewhere without me. sigh. but soon it will be cooler and i can go everywhere with them! :)

hello pretty nelli! hee hee, if it were up to me, u could have anythin! well except maybe my bed! :)

oooh, max i bet the kitties would love it like this! i wonder if they would play with me.... :)