Friday, September 30, 2011

party poopered






(sniff sniff..sniff sniff sniff)

hee hee hee, (sniff sniff) oooh,  fruity.. (sniffy sniff) with slight hints of glitter - green i think - and monkey chow and, wait,..

(sniff?) is that jelly bean?  no, no, wait, more circusy...hmmmm.... ooo - cotton candy!  i guess chocobot!

hee hee okay u go now chocobot..
















now remember chocobot, with lil pink puppy out of the game now it's best 6 out of 7. wait'll i get my mask on and i will tell u when u can go, okay?

(fweeeeeeeeet!)

pheeeew! real funny. i said wait!

























(muffled) okay let er rip!

(fwEEEee-eeeee--EEeeee-EEEEeee-eeet!)

HEEE hee hee hee hee hee hee - uh oh wait.




















yes mom?

Baxter Babydog, I hope you and your toyfriends aren't playing that awful guess whose foofie game up there.  Is that why you wanted me to make you green beans and cabbage for dinner last night?

uh...no mom?

Well whatever you are doing up there stop. You're making the chandelier shake.









(sigh)
okay mom.

















(blink....blink)  (blink)


(pfwee!)

(blink)
(foop foop foop!)(pssssssh!) (pshooooooo!)
















ooo - anybuddy wanna go outside and make poopie snakes with us? :)









13 comments:

Bludog said...

I thought I smelled something!

Shane Kent Louis said...

You have a Nice Party! Lots of new toys that is a great surprise right! I hope you will enjoy this day! :)


----------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

docsdox said...

we played too! ...but i got dizzy during my turn and we had to stop. i never did figure out whose foofie it was! [fweeeeeeeeee!] oops! excuse me!

-ramsay

HH and The Boys said...

foofies everywhere... I'm telling the boys about the game. They'll be into it.

Have a great day....

pawhugs, Max

firstyouleap said...

Teagan started early but it wasn't much of a guessing game!
Melinda and T

pugfish said...

Dear Baxter,
Mu mom and I love tuning in to Baxter's world every morning. It puts a smile on Mom's face and gives me ideas what to do for the day, today I am going to plays tricks on that pugpup sister of mine.Ouch stop pulling my ear Sissygirl!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee hee, miss bludog, mom thinks u could smell us all the way to the antarctic!! :)

thank u mistermiss shanekentlouis!

hee hee ramsay, it is easy 2 get dizzy from it, but that is part of the fun! well except when your mom makes u open up all the windows when she finds out what u have been playing!

ooooh, max, i bet kitty foofies are so WON-derful!!

hee hee maybe teagan can play it with joey n otto n ike n linus and miss beth's puppies sometime! :)

Jasper + Amy said...

Jasper started last night, but like Miss Melinda said, it wasn't much of a guessing game:) Hopefully when I get home he will have played w/ his friends & the house will smell normal again:)

Have fun B, dukduk, Chocobot & ... is lil' pink puppy okay??

:)

Ruby and Penny said...

Baxter we loved playing Guess Whose Foofie with you.
Love Ruby & Penny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Baxter... poor Penny got Blamed.. and it was really ME. My girrrrrls would NEVER make a
fharrrrrrrrt. I'm just sayin.

Kerri said...

All I can say about this game day is Worst. Tailgate. Ever.

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. I no good at that game. Every time I whatchya call it. Oh, "foofie". I always look back to see if anything slipped out. Ya know what I mean. Then, of course, nothing did, but while I am there I might as well give the parts a good cleaning.

Jeanne said...

Oh, SassySashadoxie, Poe has the same problem! Whenever she foofies, she always jumps a little and turns around to look at her butt with an "Oh my goodness, what was that?" look on her face!