Thursday, October 13, 2011

snackies please

dear diary,
hee hee, yep this is me and my friend lulu and yippee she will get to stay with us for a few days and so u know we are having a pupjama party only this picture was taken before we put our jammies on. mom says she is not sure what it is when doxies get together but they always seem hungrier when they are in a pack and that might explain why we spent a lot of the evening looking at her like this. well until we figured boo hoo we were not getting any xtra snackies for the night. 

anyhoo, lucky 4 me with lulu here mom said i do not have 2 go to school and so today methinks if it is not raining and after she and lil pink puppy n chocobot play glitter barbie beauty school then maybe i will show her all the new holes i made in the backyard and maybe we can make some new ones.

i hope u r having fun at your pupjama party cuz i know we are! :)

toodley-doo!
b. :)



8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Baxter, you and Lulu are soooo cute together! I can't believe your mom wouldn't give you extra snackies with that double dose of pleading doxie eyes!

Oh, and tell your mom that Miss Poe really likes posties just after midnight. That's right when she gets to sit on the couch with me and check out your blog every night!

HH and The Boys said...

Hope you and Lulu have a great day. I know the boys have such fun together over here. I'm sure you'll have a blast... Enjoy...

pawhugs, Max

Elizabeth said...

Be good Lulu and listen to Baxter's mommy and daddy!!

Pia said...

oooh, you are such a cute couple! lady and gentleman dachshund. :)

i wish you a lot of fun at your pujy-party (my friend calls it pujy)!

dachshund kisses

Jasper + Amy said...

Wow Baxter, your mom must have super powers to be able to resist BOTH of your cutie patootie faces begging for extra snackies!!

I hope you two are having a great time together:)

kalyxcorn said...

hello miss jeanne and mom says she likes seeing comments in the morning when she wakes up so just after midnight it is! and me filling your order right now :) :)

i hope so max. u know kitties r also invited to the party so if anybuddy wants 2 come, u know where to find us! :)

Mom, it's me, Lulu. I am not sure how smart Baxter's mom and dad are because you cannot believe how much doxie they do not understand. Like every time I tried to tell them it was time for a snackie or time to get up to give me my breakfast they just looked at me or ignored me. And then when finally comes time to eat or have a snackie, Baxter's mom keeps saying things to me like sit and look and shake and yet we both know what she has in her hand is a piece of kibble. Are we in Germany or something? What language are they speaking here?? Well gotta run - I think it is time for Barbie beauty salon and looks like it will be fun! - Lulu

hee hee pia , mom says we are a cute couple of coconuts! i love how u say pupjamas by the way. pujy pujy!! :) b

SassySashadoxie said...

Aww, looks at how much fun you twos is going to have. Not sure what barbie beauty school is, but if it envolves the b-word (bath) run! Oh, and tells me about it. It seems when you goes to someone elses house they speak a whole different language. You got to train each human like it is your very own. Good luck on the human training Lulu. :) Sasha.

Kyley and Ammo the Dachshund said...

Ammo's been having a pajama party with his pal Trooper for the past few days too!