Tuesday, March 27, 2012

loan application

well mom, let me first say we are prepared to pay u back in poopie snakes plus fifteen percent interest, thirty and maybe even forty percent interest if u would remember to feed me canned food and fiber more often.   and, if we r lucky and while we are out at sea and find someone to actually pirate, we might even be able to pay u back in valuable pirate treasure!  but to answer your question, no, in case it does not fit in the bathtub, i do not know where we would park our giant pirate ship when we are not using it.  and no, i do not think me and duk duk will have any problems being together for so long out at sea because as captain of our pirate ship,  i-
 








duk duk! will u quit poking me? i won the captain's tag fair and square and we would not even have to be asking mom for a loan if u didn't eat all the gummy worms we were saving to buy our pirate ship in the first place, mister poopie breath! 

















ummm, yes...so....do we have a deal mom?  pleeeze?? :)

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Ahrrrrr, ahoy me matey Baxter! Tho this is not bein' International Talk Like a Pirate Day, we love to practice for it! Shiver me timbers, your Captn' tag looks go enough to loot...or even plunder, so be mindful of wearin' it in public!!

Ahrrrr,
Crooked tail Oskar

Anonymous said...

Aye aye matey! Can I be a girl pirate? Mom has a patch that I can bribe you with *wink*

I likey your tag!

Have funs, I hope your mom says YES!!

Hugs,
- Hildy

Lovable Lily said...

I'd love to be your First Mate Baxter if, of course, duk duk doesn't want the job!

Where did you get your great new tag?

Hugs,
Lily Belle

HELLO! said...

Hopefully it all works out.
I know sometimes moms can be difficult. Just keep using your cute face to get that loan. I bet she'll break down. Good luck! ;)

~Weinerful Gang~

K-Koira said...

I hope you get a pirate ship, but don't show it to Pallo! He would want one too, and I can't have a bathtub as a therapy pool AND a ship parking spot.

Donut the Doxie said...

What nice nails you have Baxter! My momma wants to know what your seekrit is, I'm a trickster and cry in fake pain and jerk around for noooo reason at all, teeheee :)