Saturday, June 9, 2012

dapper doxie duds: i like watermelon



dear diary, 
yippee! yesterday i got to model the dud mom finished for my new friend peyton and i am really excited bcuz it has a watermelon on it because peyton likes watermelon and hey i wonder if we still have any watermelon...nope..o well. so anyhoo my new friend peyton is a smooth black and tan whose mom said he would not be afraid to mix plaid and stripes and well certainly the same must be true about mixing dots and watermelons and bring bold happy colors, right?  and although he is not nearly as big as me, he is still big enough that i can model it. which was such a relief bcuz i was really hoping to earn my snackies yesterday,and well, i did!

so peyton, if u r reading my diary, i just wanted to say i hope u really like your new festive dud and if u get any watermelon please do tell me all about it because boo hoo we do not have any here.  o, and i hope u r having a very wonderful weekend!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)



4 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Payton is really gonna love his new harness. I love the little slice on it ~ it add's just that special touch.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Cassie said...

Lovely as always! Lucky Payton!!

Jane said...

Baxter, I believe this is one of my favorites that your mom has made. I love the denim. Casual but very stylish for summer, especially with the watermelon. Very cute indeed!

Lorenza said...

Pawesome!
Yes. Payton will love it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza