Monday, July 16, 2012

my friend: mario something something something obi wan kenobi

(okay, dad. his name is what again?...wow, really? are you sure?... okay. okay. no, do not worry, we got dis. me n duk duk promised the next door little misses sarah and julia we would take care of their pet fish while they were away at summer camp and a promise is a promise.  plus we can earn our inches in ichthyology and homies in hospitality chipscout badges all at the same time! okay lemme go greet our guest...)

why hello, mario something something something obi wan kenobi! my what a pretty tail you have. me and duk duk will be taking care of you all week long while your moms are away, so please, relax and enjoy your stay and let me know if there is anything me or duk duk can get you to help make you comfortable in our home.  which, really, probably doesn't feel much different than your home because well technically you are still in your home but your home is located in our home for now so yes, if there is anything me or duk duk can do for you, mario something something something obi wan kenobi, just let me or duk duk know. and, don't forget - we will be offering complimentary monkey chow munchies during our megamusic happy hours here in the kitchen every day from 5pm to 6pm, and continental poopie snake snackfasts in the mornings from 9am to 10 am, with additional delicious tomato snackies available on the deck outside anytime.  i hope you enjoy your stay with us and if you need anything, mario something something something obi wan kenobi, my name is baxter! :) :)




5 comments:

~Must Love Dogs~ said...

I read this post outloud to my husband we laughed so hard....thank you for the morning joy Baxter!

Lovable Lily said...

Such responsibility Baxter. I know that you will take VERY good care of Mr. Fish and he will enjoy his stay with you. What a great way to get more Badges too. Such fun!!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Jane said...

Baxter, It sounds like your house is the place to come and be a guest with all the complimentary snacks you offer. :) I am glad you can earn a new badge too.

Lisa Martens said...

You should publish a book about Baxter and his life ;)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, mistermiss must love dogs, something tells me dad might have forgotten his middle name! i bet it's like mario superbrite shortcake pikachu powerbot obi wan kenobi. at least that's what i would have named him!

i am trying lily belle! i think we might need help changing his water later this week. ooo - i better ask him if he prefers still or sparkling.

hee hee yes miss jane. and me n duk duk are also working on a healthy new meal option for our guests - panko crusted poopie chops n whole grain monkey chow waffles! :) :)

hello my friend miss lisa! it is on my todo list, along with rolling in something so insanely stinky it'll make duk duk's eyes water, and making and subsequently climbing our very own mount pooperest! hmm, maybe i should work on the book first cuz i might have to take a bath with the other two... :)