Thursday, December 27, 2012

thank u to santa and my family & friends :)

dear diary,
i  really think the best way to let somebuddy know how much you appreciate their gift is to show them how much u enjoy it. by like, u know, tearing into it like this because you are so excited thatchoo can hardly stand it and forget your manners and get all grabby when your mom and dad are trying to show u whatchoo got and they try to getchoo to pose for proper pictures but who on earth has time for that when u know, you can tell u got such wonderful gifts that u and your tummy want to enjoy them immediately?

but mom says before i finish enjoying all my gifts, i should properly thank santa and all my friends and family who were so kind as to think of me for christmas.  so i am writing today not only to show all my cool and wonderful bounty (minus a few new toyfriends that were busy learning the rules of toyfriend club), but i am also writing to say thank you very very much miss bludog for the lovely snackies and curious george and th puppies book and miss linda and kirby for the very very tasty snackie, all of which u can see i was more than excited to consume in their entireties (yes book too!) if mom and dad would have let me.  and i also wanted to say a very hearty thank u to all my friends and family who sent christmas cards to me even though i have not sent one back on account of how busy mom has been with my grampa, who by the way is doing pretty good considering all that he's been through and i am very very thankful for that too.

anyhoo diary, today me an duk duk and chocobot and lil pink puppy are all going to take the pedal car to the store in hopes of scoring some half off christmas candy.  i hope u had a very wonderful christmas and boxing day and hope u have a wonderful day today too!

toodley-doo,
b. :) 




4 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Merry late Christmas Baxter!! It looks like Santa was very good to you this year. Mom wants me to tell you that there is a box with your name on it waiting to be mailed, but she has been so busy getting ready for Christmas company & now she is under the weather with a cold that your present is gonna be late. I told her that presents are always fun, no matter when they come!! :) I hope you enjoyed your holiday my friend!!

*Jasper

Anonymous said...

Boy Baxter you made a haul. Penny got some things but they have to be doled out slowly as she will get a little piggy and then throw up. She has been known to eat her toys and then up comes hunks of fabric. But I guess that's what being a puppy is for, learning your boundaries. Soooo sometimes mommy has to sit and watch me with my toys to make sure I don't eat them. But I'm 9 months old now so soon I will learn how to be more gentle. Mom will also learn what is the right stuff to buy too.
We don't have your address B so Penny couldn't send you anything. We would love to. Maybe after we order some duds next year. But anyhow Penny sends her love to you and all your family too. We hope to see lots of you in the new year.

PS. Those are some snazzy pjs you have. I bet mom made those too. She is such a clever fox.

Marene&Penny

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Baxter! You give Kirby and I smiles all year long~! We are big fans and love, love, love your blog!

Miss Linda and Princess Kirby! :)

kalyxcorn said...

oh jasper thank u so much! i cannot wait! :)

oh penny! yes u really should not eat your toyfriends, only, well, toyfriend club them if u know what i mean. and do not worry about not sending me anything - even though i really really appreciate it, mom says my tummy and i do not need to be spoiled that much on account of u know, my d-i-e-t. and i cannot wait to help mom with a dud for u when u r full grown, penny :) :) oh and yup, mom made my jammies. she says it could probably fit better and hopes to really make up a proper pattern for me this year. :)