Monday, April 1, 2013

a new leaf





Hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, bringing you breaking news from a top secret location where duk duk and I, as co-presidents of toyfriend club, founding fathers and co-curators of a magnificent poopie snake collection, and editors and contributors-at-large to our mom's kalyxcornucopia blog, facebook, pinterest, and twitter pages, have a very important announcement to make. Shh, I think out announcement is about to begin...a-a-ahem....

"our fellow friends, we know your time is important this monday morning so we will make our announcement brief.  it is with mixed emotion that duk duk and i must announce our decision to no longer be fascinated with, collect, sing songs about, or otherwise use the term poopie snake.  i hope you all will support our decision as we strive to make the world a couthier place and we will not be taking any questions at this time.  thank you...oh, and ps - if anybuddy knows how to contact the smithsonian so we can donate our magnificent poopie snake collection, please let me know.  thank you and have a good day."

5 comments:

Bludog said...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Jane said...

Hi Baxter! If this is an April Fool's, you got me. :) I was just wondering how come as I read it and I just wasn't sure what to think?? lol But I do believe you are fooling us today.

Teddy said...

Fooled by you!

Lulu Belle Large said...

Yeah, right, no poopie snakes for sure! Our Dad had to remind us it was April Fool's Day. Slurps and more snakes from your friends, Lulu Belle, Sweetie Rave and Harley D. Hound.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, i should have picked something more believable!! :)