Tuesday, May 14, 2013

rideys with baxter: eau de tushie

Hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter. Through my super sleuthy scenting techniques, I've just discovered I am at a weenie dog festival and you know what that means...







let's hurry up and get there!

















Now, as any of you who have attended a weenie dog festival might know, it is best to keep your paws free so you can be prepared for just about anything.  So today, I am going to put away my iphoney reporting gear and bring out my bluetooth mic.  Oh and I think I've run across my first interviewee for me and duk duk's super secret project...(fumble fumble) Okay I think I got this thing to work.  Please let me know if the volume is too high. 











Hee hee, one doxie tushie down, so many more to go.  Sometime soon I hope to tell you more about me and duk duk's super secret project, but in the meanwhile, tomorrow I will share more pictures and tales from my visit to the weenie dog festival.  And if you happen to have any questions about adopting this cute and friendly little fella (whose tushie smells fantastic by the way),  please contact the folks here  or visit their facebooky and tell them he was at the Weenie Roast and hopefully they can help get you connected.  This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you a totally tooteriffic Tuesday! :) :)

3 comments:

Bludog said...

He's adorable ... and would go so well with "The Long and Short of it All"'s pack...

kalyxcorn said...

he would! especially if rowdy n bette like to sniff u know whats. he did not mind at all. mom was wondering if she was standing with the sun behind her because he was kinda like squinty but not blinded blinky the whole time. i say, he was closing his eyes in sniffy bliss! :)

Anonymous said...

Bludog - I'm Carson's "good friend" who helped (okay - pushed) him get another doxie. I've joked that he should get a third (I have 3) but I think he currently has his hands full! But I agree, that mini looks like Rowdy!

Siol

P.S. Shout out to Baxter and his itchy Mom