Thursday, February 20, 2014

while u were working


so, dad, yesterday while u were working,  me and mom went for a walkie with little miss Sarah, and then, we went into her backyard because we remembered her dad wanted me to sniff at a hole , and, it did not smell like anything but we hung around anyway, so I played the little misses' yard while mom and little miss Sarah were talking and well, even though the hole was nothing special, their yard still was because there was bunny poop everywhere! and, well, long story short, I ate some,and now mom says my breath smells like a zoo.


wanna smell? :):)


1 comments:

Bludog said...

Count your blessings ... Penny ate some yesterday too at the park, and then threw it up on our (white canvas) couch. She also dug under the porch, tracked mud all through the house, and then had a bath. I'm not sure who had a rougher day yesterday - Penny, me, or the couch.