Monday, December 1, 2014

drawing with friends :)




mom, can you please tell Henry gumption that it is my turn already?? he's already drawn three Christmas cards and me and duk duk have not even drawn one yet!!

what? I know he is our guest but he is totally hogging the colored pencils U got from the flea market and me and duk duk want to see if it is true that they get all watercolory when u add water to them... no, I do not think Santa would consider this an unreasonable request nor am I really talking back because I started the conver-- okay okay. well, may we at least borrow the brown one for a few minutes and then give it back to him?? 


yessss! hee hee, fork over the brown pencil and some paper my friend. time to draw some poopie snakes ! :) :)



2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Your friend Henry draws some very nice pictures. We are happy that your Mom is going to let you use the brown pencil for your project Baxter. Draw lot's and lot's of poopie snakes. Maybe you can teach Henry how to draw them too!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Bludog said...

Yes, I am picturing a steaming pile of Christmas poopie, I mean CHEER on the next card...