Wednesday, November 18, 2015

the bling ring


well mom, to fund project chicken in a row boat, I am authorized to offer u three bags of gummy worms and two tummy kisses redeemable at any time, plus your choice of up to six poopie snakes from our black label private reserve collection. but, I am sorry the bracelet is off limits. :) 


ps - there will be a teeny tiny doxie  treasure box doot tomorrow (Thursday)  but we are not exactly sure when yet bc we are still working on the listings, hopefully one in the daytime and if needed one at nitey nite :)

3 comments:

TheTucsonTrio said...

ooooOOOOOooo!

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that you are one handsome little guy, but....WOW!...that bracelet really makes you one outstanding dude. My little Klaus is jealous of you.

Little Klaus' Mom

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss little klaus' mom. i got it from my tweety friends' new etsy shop, sylum_clan. it has the keys to the manor and everything :)