Monday, March 14, 2016

thank u and please give the little misses my regards


...hee hee hee, hee hee hee, and then duk duk, hee hee hee, hee hee hee, and then duk duk got up and everybuddy could see it was all smooshed there on his...hee hee hee o what happened yesterday was so funny I cannot stop laughing mom..


hee hee hee.. wait, do u smell something? (sniff..sniff sniff..sniff...sniff sniff sniff)  (sniff sniff) hmmmm...(sniff..sniff sniff)...is that? is that what I think it is? (sniff sniff sniff)...



eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...


 hey cassie, I know u r standing way over there in your yard but we still smell your cooties way over here in my yard and your stink is totally ruining things so can u please either stand downwind more or take a bath already? thank u and please give the little misses my regards.  







2 comments:

Bludog said...

You sure have a lot to say B!

Lovable Lily said...

Oh goodness! The cooties are really travelling in the wind.....

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin