Monday, January 15, 2018

i think, i thank, i thunk :)

hee hee hee. oh yeah, this is totally going to work.


what??? snufflupagus? okay fine, duk duk. roll it up so my nose shows but that’s it. besides, if ima gonna wear it all day at school i guess it would be good to have a second blow hole. well, i mean a second smell hole. wait, i guess i still need to clarify. a blow hole slash smell hole for breathing in. which technically makes this new hole the one (and only) blow slash smell hole for that particular purpose. because the other blow slash smell hole that we already accommodated is really more of an blow out-

(sniff sniff) mom?


um, o nothing really. just getting ready for school. and well, u know how my ears get really cold ? and, well, the rest of me really? and u know how i cannot wear my puffy coat during class anymore for, well, reasons? well, tadaah - solution. say hello to the shai hulud 3000. now with two blow holes.

wait, what, mom?

hmmm...

hmmmmmm..

hmmmmmmmmm..


nopies, mom. i do not think that wearing this will affect my ability to learn any less than i already do in school :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do I like this blog, but I love it!

Little Wisconsin Klaus' mom, Krista