Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 137: List of the Missing Grows Amidst Discovery of Shocking Evidence




Shocking new photos submitted to The Smoking Tail by Mr Ropey Ramjet deepen the mystery surrounding the whereabouts and relationship between Baxter the Dachshund and his growing list of missing toyfriends, Duk Duk, Beaver, Hedgehog, and Cheetah. "I found these photos before I left and felt it was my duty to share them with the public," said the former toyfling, shown here with his face blacked out for security reasons.





"I mean, look at these pictures. Wings chewed off. Arms barely hanging on. Holes even."


"And poor Hedgehog with all his stuffin out and squeaker lyin on the floor and Baxter just lyin there. You decide for yourself what happened. Me? I got no tail. That's all I got to say."


What's really going on here? Could Baxter he responsible for Duk Duk's mauling earlier this year? Why aren't his toyfriends speaking on his behalf? Stay tuned as The Smoking Tail continues to follow this mystery and dig for the truth.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this country we are innocent until proven guilty....but just look at Baxters eyes! He was caught red handed!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I did not want to believe you were guilty... but that is a lot of evidence against you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bludog said...

No fair! His little paws are red whether he did it or not...

Erin said...

BAXTER!?!? YOU WOULDN"T!?!?

We don't believe it! I mean look at your sweet little face? How dare they accuse you of something like this/??

-Bubbles and Texas

Alicia said...

Circumstantial...I move to acquit Baxter.

Unless, of course, the Hedgehog talks.

There is a mauler on the loose, as we are down here in Alabama and the same carnage has occurred in our home. Just ask squirrel, lamb, cow, carrot, Bobo, Mr. BunBun, Mooseguy and Fishy. The others have long since "crossed over the bridge." No telling how far and wide this mystery really goes.

chloejessica said...

I have seen this same look from my Chloe dog mannyy times! :)