Thursday, August 6, 2009

thursday's dachshund hides down under

dear diary,
sometimes mom and dad have to leave me at home alone while they run errands cuz they say it's too hot for me to stay in the car. even though it means i get a peanut buttered kong toy, i don't care for being left at home because it means i have to stay in the bedroom in my kennel. it's just not fair! sometimes when i'm wise to what's about to happen, i like to find a dark and quiet place to hide. don't tell mom or dad, but here are some of my favorite places to disappear!

toodles!
b.


4 comments:

Rowdy and Bette said...

Great hiding spots! They'll NEVER find you, which means they'll stay at home. Dog logic. Joey doesn't like to go outside in the morning to go to the bathroom because that's a cog in the wheel before dad goes to work.

We love the titles of the posts this week Baxter.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
You have great places to hide yourself!
The other day I went under the little table in the hall and my grandparents went crazy because they could not find me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Erin said...

Oooh goody!! Can't wait to try some of those out!

Erin said...

...that was from Texas NOT me. ha ha

- Erin