Thursday, November 19, 2009

dapper doxie wear: a followup with oskar





Before I leave, I just wanted to send out some hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery to Baxter's dapper doxie buddy Oskar. Oskar is the suave black and tan mini, whose mom chose a couple of fabric selections a month ago for his winter wear harnesses. Oskar was quite the trooper, modelling his duds despite getting a case of the urpies. Hopefully he's all better now. It's mighty hard to be your dapper self when you're tummy's feelin green, isn't it, Oskar?

Get well soon, buddy!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Oskar looks sooo handsome!
I hope he is feeling better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chloejessica said...

I hope Oscar is feeling better! He looks so great in his new harnesses! I love the brown curodory one! Great job, of course! :)

Alicia said...

Thank you for the well wishes for Oskar! He had yuck from both ends on the day I took the pictures, but he is much better now. Heaven only knows what got into him!

The vests are so beautiful and fit very well. We collect lots of smiles and compliments when we're out and about. The secure attachments, comfort and smart styling were well worth the price!