Friday, April 2, 2010

project kibble tree: epilogue

dear diary,
well it has been three weeks since i started project kibble tree and even though my kibble tree never spouted, cuz, well, i ate the kibble, looky at all the grass i have! yesterday i snuck a nibble while mom wasn't looking and boy was it tasty. i like having my own garden and now when mom picks herbs from her pots, i can pick grass from mine. and u never know, my grass is tall enough now that maybe the easter bunny will leave me a little sumptin in a couple of days. well, that is if i don't chase him. guess i really should try and restrain myself just this once.

well, that is all for now. i hope u have a great weekend!

toodles!
b.

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I'll bet the E. Bunny hides something in there for you!!
Hey, have you been to allthe GABE blogs to sign up for the grrreat pressie give aways yet??? I want to win EVERYTHING!!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee - mom says I have enough stuff for now and i gotta say she might be right cuz just today i almost tripped over a toy i left on the stairs. can u believe it? how embarrassing! good luck with winning everything! i can't wait to see what u get!! :)

hugs,
b

bloghunds said...

Wow, you get your own grass? That's it, we're going on strike until we get some munchy grass, too! And a kibble tree. And a jerky treat bush. Not to mention a sun lamp. We will NOT be cute until our demands are met!

3 doxies said...

My goodness B, your grass is coming along nicely. Is you gonna hide eggs in there?
Puddles