Saturday, April 3, 2010

my little brother




dear diary,
guess what! sometimes i get to go on a really long car ride and visit my great grandpa. i really like to visit him because he sneaks me beef jerky when mom isn't looking and we keep each other company really well. but this last time my mom visited, she couldn't take me. so wouldn't u know it, my great grandpa sent me this in the mail! yep, that's right, my great grandpa sent me a little brother! no wonder i get to call him great :)

well that is all 4 now cuz it is saturday morning and me and my little brother are gonna watch cartoons and snack on canine crunchies.

toodles!
b

6 comments:

Bludog said...

Oh dang ... now that's cute. We like Scooby Doo cartoons and Pluto (Disney dog) in this house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKO6fSI2_qI

What's your favorite?

mamamouseiam said...

You take good care of that little bro, Baxter. Don't shred him! ;-)

Lorenza said...

Great Grandpa!
He was very nice sending you a little brother!
I am sure you two are going to have a pawesome time together!
Your plans for today sound great to me!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3 doxies said...

That has gots to be the cutest photo evers. But, you know B, I thinks you needs a real brudder or sissy. You wants one of mine?

Jiorji said...

awww that's a good great grandpa you got there Baxter! :D

kalyxcorn said...

hee - i have never seen that pluto cartoon before! does molly watch it like every day? it is hee-larious! i hope i can watch cartoons with molly some day!! i have so many cartoons i like 2 watch, i don't have one favorite. but i do like dat bugs bunny and daffy duck and elmer fudd.

oh mamamousejam - mom keeps my little brother in a safe place when we are not 2gether. it only makes sense, cuz, u know how wolfy i can get sometimes. i just can't help myself!

hee, Lorenza, my great grandpa is a lot like your grandma! so nice and always thinking of us :)

ooh, 3doxies, i dunno. my little brother doesn't eat much cuz he's so small. would your brudder or sissy promise to bring their own food with them? then maybe we can talk! ;)

hi jiorji! i know, right? but i love all my blogfriends like you guys just as much!!

hugs,
b.