Sunday, May 16, 2010

the craft fair








Well hello there, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter reporting to you today from the crafts fair. It's early morning so luckily it's cool out and the foot traffic isn't too bad. Which is great for a little dog like me.














What's not so great though? All the art and crafts are waay up high so there's not much for me to check out down here where I am. I'm a little perturbed about that, cuz all I got to report about is the pavement. Oooh - I spy some chalk. Hee, I'll show them.







Yeah that's right. Baxter was here. And here, too! Um, yeah, so anyways, don't feel too bad for me because even though I can't enjoy looking at the stuff everybody made, I get to enjoy all sorts of little kids who come up to say hello. And you know what that means. That's right, sticky fingers that taste like ice cream and food!





So letting little kids pet me and shake my hand isn't too bad a gig for my meal. Nothin like the hoops I usually gotta jump through anyways. Plus you know what? Even big people come up to say hi. Mostly it's people who have doxies of their own, so I totally love meeting up with them. Speaking of which, hi lovely ladies from Georgia! Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to the three lovely pups I saw on your mom's phone. I can't believe your moms read my blog and that one of your moms actually ran into me here!








So anyways, that's it here from the craft fair. A lot of fun even if there is no popcorn on the floor and no squir - whoa, what's that I spy over there?


















A tree!


















Pardon me, I must cut my report short so I can free this tree from squirrels. This is Baxter, your roving rover reporter wishing you the happiest of Sundays.

Oh wait, what? Oh yeah, mom got a really cool cuff bracelet. Okay see ya!

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Wow Baxter you make one grrreat roving rover reporter. I love the chalk drawings of you.
You got to actually meet some of your Blog Fans??? How cool is that???? Small world.

Kerri said...

Oooh, a cuff bracelet! I've been wanting one since I fell a little in love with a $268 (!!!) one in the Silpada catalog. Alas, none at Artsplosure seemed to be in my price range, either. Good thing y'all got there early! We arrived around 1 and it was *hot* -- although I *love* stand food, we had lunch at a nearby restaurant just for the AC. (And I swear I'm not stalking y'all! LOL)

Taffy said...

Bax, your mom takes the bestest pics of you. Love that one with the little hands on your booty! Yes, I do look at your booty....gotta problem with that?
You are quite a good artist. I am very impressed.
Snuggles,
Twix