Monday, May 31, 2010

optay ecretsay

dear diary,
guess what! i am spy! well, no not really. but i am involved in a special project for somebody and that's just like bein a spy, right? cept well, i'm not a spy. i'm just helpin and there's really no snoopin around at all. it is kind of disappointing cuz i really had high hopes when mom asked me if i wanted to help out with a special project. this is a prototype my mom made to see if her idea would work and this is me tryin it out. yeah, same as always, i know. but at least i got to learn a new secret language that nobody will be able to understand except for u know who. u know. the somebody this this project is for. i can't wait to talk to duk duk in my new language cuz boy won't he be confused!

well, i hope u have a fun memorial day. mom and dad said something about puttin dogs on the grill and i sure hope they're not talkin about me or any of my friends! well, unless they want me to lick it clean. i would be happy to do that so long as the grill isn't hot. yum.

toodles!
b.

ps - ihay moamay! ommay oughtthay atthay isthay ightmay ebay evelopedday toinay ouryay deaiay orfay moamay's elmethay. atwhay oday ouyay inkthay?


9 comments:

Bludog said...

Iay antcay aitway otay eesay atwhay isthay isay outabay...

Eryvay utecay!

DoMoFi said...

Heheheh! That's a kewl helmet? ^^;

Bludog said...

I do keep coming back to this and laughing. That poor little guy has a bowl bungee'd on his head!

I'm guessing ... Pokemon costume?

kalyxcorn said...

hee - optay ecretsay! :) appyhay emorialmay aday!! :)

Alicia said...

Just about blew the coffee I'm drinking out my nose looking at the pictures and reading the pig latin.
Ootay unnyfay, axterbay!

offsway,
Oskar

kalyxcorn said...

hee - offeecay owershay! i bet it is better than a bath!

hugs,
b

Kerri said...

Suddenly wanting guacamole ...

Lorenza said...

ihay moamay! ommay oughtthay atthay isthay ightmay ebay evelopedday toinay ouryay deaiay orfay moamay's elmethay. atwhay oday ouyay inkthay?
Huh?
I think I need to wait for an answer because right now I am clueless!
And my mom can't stop laughing... I don't know why!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sandra said...

Teehee teehee...love the hat Baxter. Very manly indeed. Though I don't know about letting the squirrels see you dressed like that.

Flash, Alven and Dottie