Sunday, June 13, 2010

get crafty: pupperina necklaces

Yippee! Just finished some happy etched & riveted copper doxie necklaces and posted them to Etsy, save for one that I personalized and hope to send soon to my nieceypoo as a belated birthday present. Metal has been an interesting medium to mess with. In some ways, easier than working with fabric, yet in other ways, a new challenge to explore.

It's all the same, however, to tiny chumley, who really just sees all my creative endeavors as time suckers that keep him from pursuing the paths that he'd like to explore. Eating, hunting, and playing. Not exactly new paths for this little boy, but ones that make him so endearingly doxie.

Really?, his eyes will speak when he finally got a chance to sniff over what I've been working on. These things aren't even edible. Let's go out n chase some squirrels instead, ok?


12 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

That is AWESOME!!! Do you personalize all of them? I'm going to look at your Etsy store RIGHT now!
~Maggie

Alicia said...

Your talent is killing me. I'm gonna need to have a real good garage sale for extra spending cash, I can see that right away!

Unknown said...

Oh my dog! That is too precious!
I think all your doxin blog moms are going to be racing over to your etsy store!

kishiko said...

Wow! How beautiful!!
My mom is looking at Etsy store.
Hugs
Matilda

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Wow!! My mom would like to wear one of those with MY name on it.

kalyxcorn said...

hee - they definitely can be personalized, on front or back! I can do special orders cuz it's much better to put hand stamp on back first before etching. :)

A MilShelb Mom said...

How do we do an order? Go to your Etsy store? I mean, if we want one personalized. Should we email you about it?
~Maggie

Lorenza said...

They are beautiful!
Baxter, I know you enjoy being there with your mom while she is doing those pawesome creations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

Hiya! Either way re: personalization. I think there is a comment section during the checkout process, or you u can just email me at the kalyxcraftopia gmail id. In the convo you can also specify chain length if 18" doesn't work for you :)

hi little lorenza girl!

mamamouseiam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamamouseiam said...

Tessica is a lucky nieceypoo! Very cute necklace, and one that's going on my "wish list" right now! :-)

angie said...

LOVE! and bought! :D