Monday, June 14, 2010

happy hound roundup: daisy & ammo


Hey! It's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today from the comfort of my kitty perch. Thing is, I have a bit of a problem here as my big kong toy is stuck between my perch and my window, and all I want to do is bark at it, even though mom says I could easily go under my perch to get it. Boy, she's totally missin the point, right? Anyhoo, seein's how I'm gonna be busy all day barkin and I can't go out to find something to report about, I thought I'd report about when the news comes to me. Like, how my mom n me sometimes get all sorts of swell pictures from the happy hounds who now have their very own dapper doxie duds.

U remember Daisy the biker doxie? Here she is, lovin life with her mom on the back of their motorcycle! How cool is that? Daisy looks much better her duds than I did, though I guess there's something to be said about wearin them the right way!




And then there's Ammo! Check him out - his mom customized his helmet and made his pedestal and everything! What a wonderdog! I totally want a hoop and I wanna see his show.




So, that's my report for today. Short n sweet cuz, cuz, well I gotta get back to barkin! Thanks Ammo n Daisy for sharing the pictures and this is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you a happy new week! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter, you have the coolest friends!

Alicia said...

Well, Daisy and Ammo look great in their custom duds that really allow their personalities to shine through.
Thanks for sharing the photos!

Elizabeth said...

Daisy and Ammo look super awesome!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
The same happens with my toys sometimes and my mom complains a lot about having to help me to get them!
Daisy and Ammo look grrrreat!
I loved the slideshows!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sandra said...

Oh no. We hate it when our toys get stuck in hard to reach places too. So frustrating! At least you can be proud of your mom and the outfits she made for Daisy and Ammo. They look adorable! Mom says they look like two super fun doxies with a lot of spunk. Both are real fashion trend setters just like you and your mom.

Flash, Alven and Dottie