Saturday, August 28, 2010

the blogging b-side

Often times when I am taking pictures of the little kielbasa, I take a gajillion of them. Doing so increases my odds, I figure, of actually getting a decent shot. And sometimes if I am lucky, I even get more than one. Like the time I photographed Baxter on his brand new homemade kitty perch. For the original blog entry, I debated between using this shot and the one I actually posted, but now am happy to have the opportunity to share this one as well. It's the grey poupon side of Baxter that's hard to catch unless it's on film, as happy and goofy as he can be most times. But here he sits, my little king of hearts.

7 comments:

firstyouleap said...

What a noble boy!

Ammo the dachshund said...

you definitely need a crown.

Bludog said...

What fun it has been to visit with Kalyx and Robin at Bucktown this morning! Their booth has been thronged because their wares are BEAUTIFUL. Perhaps it will help Baxter not to miss Mom so much to know that she is having a successful day! And she'll be home soon...

Chelsea and Wilson said...

I agree, a billion pictures are almost aways needed to get a good one, and even then sometimes I don't get the purrfect picture. Oh wells!

Wilson: I'm the prince of Dashing good looks, so trust me when I say that in your photo you look very dashing. I'm an expert on this, so its true.

Elizabeth said...

So handsome!

Alli and Frankie said...

Gorgeous, as usual, Baxter! :)

Lorenza said...

It is a pawesome picture!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza