Thursday, June 23, 2011

all that glitters

dear diary,
well diary, as u can tell by the lack of yippee nothing from our bait plate worked and here we are still very unicornless and unicorn appreciation day is less than a week away.  but lucky for us, we got some advide from our unicorn expert friends! and so we are going to try putting out glitter and that is today's project and i am so excited!  only, me n duk duk were not sure if  the glitter was supposed to be the sprinkly crafty kind or the sparkly ooh n ahh princess kind and so when we raided mom's studio we came back with both. and scissors n glue from my school supplies, cuz u know, what good is crafty glitter without all that and this way he can make himself a lil sumptin sumptin while he's waiting for us to undo him from the rubbermaid trap.


anyhoo, i think dad is a little confused about this whole appreciation day thing and who we are supposed to be appreciating cuz he's been holdin up progress by huggin on me and although i appreciate it, i cannot wait til he is done so i can finish putting together our glitter basket so we can catch our unicorn and start appreciating it, know what i mean?  i wonder if he would notice if i wiggled free n put lil pink puppy in my place.

happy thursday and toodley-doo!
b. :)

10 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ok... here is how I distract my dad.. I scream... SQUIRREL.. and he takes off like a Shot!!! give it a try.

Pia said...

maybe you should give your dad an air biscuit next time? hee hee. then the hugging might not last that long.

dachshund kiss kiss

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee wow frankie, is your dad part dachshund? cuz that's so cool! :) b

hee hee well pia i did sorta p-eeeeeeew on him the other day while mom n dad were doing my nails so i kinda didn't wanna gas him out if u know what i mean. plus i like when he hugs me but i was just busy and maybe next time i should get duk duk n ill pink puppy to set out the bait cuz then dad can hug me all he wants! :)

Hannalei said...

Ahh Daddy just wuvs hims wittle boy is all. What's not to love? I don't blame him one bit for all that snuggling going down. Now... I tell you .. the sparklies. Me about fainted. I LOVE me some brooches. And old books and glitter. I'd be in heaven at your house Baxi I officially know it now. :)

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Baxter.
We caught a unicorn. We are going to post about her on our blog on UAD.
We left out some kitty kibble and corn puffs. She loved both.
Love
Ruby & Penny

HH and The Boys said...

Glitter? Great idea. I bet that'll work for sure.

pawhugs, Max

Lorenza said...

I am sure those dad's hugs gave you extra inspiration for your special creation!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the sparklyness works better than the bait plate did. Cuz it'd really stink if Unicorn Appreciation Day arrived and you didn't have a unicorn! :O

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee miss hannalei, the glitter comes n goes but yes we seem to have a lot of it right now!

oooh ruby n penny i did not see your post til now! i so cannot wait 2 see your unicorn!!!!!

me sure hopes so max! so far no luck though boo hoo.

well lorenza, come to think if it, it did! :)

o tell me about it miss taylor lynn..!

Ammo the Dachshund said...

Baxter, you're so smart! I bet glitter will do just the trick.

You looked like you are having so much fun trying to catch your Unicorn, that my mom said I could try to catch one too!

My paws are crossed that we both catch our Unicorn friends! Thanks for inviting me to the Unicorn Appreciation Day!