Sunday, June 12, 2011

camp pupnduk

dear diary,
well as u know my pup scouts camping trip was postponed on account of the heat and then duk duk bought us a cool water cannon to protect our birdfeeder from the squirrels but wouldn't u know it was a squirrel holiday this weekend so our feeder was not getting a lot of action and the next thing u know by saturday afternoon we were bored again. which was sorta the pits til mom said we could make the blankie fort we've been always wantin to make and what with my gear still mostly packed in my new red wagon  - well, except 4 the wii of course.  we unpacked that so yesterday ago so we could play with it - so, like i was sayin with my gear mostly packed, once we got our blankie fort ready,  we decided to camp right here inside our house! and the best part? electricity. so we can play on the wii so long as mom n dad are okay with us using the tv in the bedroom. which i think they will be.  cuz before mom said we could build our fort we just started to work on breaking the world's record for loudest foofie and well next thing u know we were building a blankie fort.

anyhoo, i best run and see if duk duk needs any help making up our sleeping bags.  the last time he did it by himself i ended up with a poopie snake in mine and maybe this time he will end up with one in his!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tent Baxter! - I got new pup-jamies, can I do an over-night with you in the tent? I gots a flashlight, we can tell monster stories! Wheweeeeeeehhhoooooooowwwllll.
Maybe we can make some-mores with duk duk!
- Hildy

M.A said...

awww- looks like fun! I think this is even better than real camping.

Hey b- do you think you can ask your mom if I can I come over next week and stay with you instead? Mom said we're going on a road trip to Utah and we're going camping for real like in dirt and in a tent and stuff. don't get me wrong i'm an adventurous kinda dog, but you have a wii and electricity!

let me know k? So I can ask dad to book me a ticket!

your pal,

-kona-

Hannalei said...

me = big smile :)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, sure hildy n kona. just be sure to byob (bring your own blankie) cuz me n duk duk can barely fit under ours right now! :)

hee hee hello miss hannalei!! :)

K9 Katastrophie said...

Happy Sunday Baxter! I want my mom to taking me camping inside the house too!

Licks,
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Ooh, how fun! I used to love making blankie forts... I'd make them for my American Girl doll, Kaya, and make her live like a real Native American in it. :) I'm glad you and Duk Duk had a good time!

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... that looks like a great fort. I think you should do up the plans for that and sell them in your mom's etsy shop... Very cool. Have fun.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

ooh i hope u do k9-katastrophe! and be sure to bring plenty of pupsnacks!! :)

oh miss taylor lynn, if u have any blankie fort building tips, i would appreciate it. last night duk duk sneezed and our entire fort came down on us! of course it dod not help that were were playing funniest sneezer at the time! :) b

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I vote fur the Snakey in duk duk's sleeping bag!! hehehe

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee frankie furter, after what we at last night for camp snackies, me things he is going to get a swirly snake!! :) b

Jasper + Amy said...

Great picture Baxter!! I hope you & duk duk had an awesome night, maybe I can talk my mom into camping inside soon.

Lots of puppy kisses, Jasper

P.S. my mom loves your wagon

Lorenza said...

Camping inside your home sure was pawesome!
Nothing better than having a tent with electricity!
I love your picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza