Sunday, June 26, 2011

yummy yummy drippy runny

dear diary,
well duk duk and lil pink puppy found out that it was me who ate all the watermelon yesterday that we were going to try for unicorn bait, and now they both get first dibs next time mom refills the candy jar and they get to choose saturday morning cartoons for the next six months and i have to make their beds for a week. but let me tell u, diary, it was so worth it cuz, as u might can tell from the pictures below, that watermelon feast was really really puttin the yummy on my tummy!



anyhoo, i am glad at least i saved one tiny nibbleypoo for the unicorn which we will still put out tonight along with our glitter plate and our can n corn plate because i am so hoping that tonight is the night.  duk duk thinks our chances are very good because he has it on good authority that the unicorns get very bored at nights during the summer because their favorite tv shows are in reruns and well, what's unicorn gonna do besides wander around lookin for sumptin do and eat? and we've so got all that covered with the things we put out.  i sure hope when we trap our unicorn that he makes me a glitter hat, cuz I've made him a doozy and come wednesday we can both wear them and look super cool in for pictures!

well diary, i hope u r having a wonderful sunday!
toodley-doo!!
b. :)

8 comments:

docsdox said...

WHOAH!! that looks YUMMY! ...and i thought strawberries tasted good! i'm gonna ask mom and dad for some watermelon! good luck catching a unicorn!

-ramsay

PS: mom and dad say i have to tone done using the "!" but i can't help it 'cuz i get so excited....!!

Pia said...

mmmmh, your watermelon really looks delicious! i have never tried watermelon. hmm, i should ask mom to buy one for me. maybe as a birthday present for tomorrow?

looking forward to your glitter pictures on wednesday!

dachshund kiss kiss

HH and The Boys said...

Great pictures, Baxter.... oh.... I'm so hoping you catch the unicorn tonight. Give me a buzzzz if you do... Maybe you should hook up a webcam so we can all watch it 24/7...

pawhugs and good luck, Max

Whit said...

Love the watermelon smile on the bottom left picture!
Milo's read this and now he's asking me for some watermelon too!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee ramsay, it IS yummy! and do not worry about using ! too much. cuz sometimes, life is just that way!!!!! :) :)

oooh pia your birthday is 2morrow? happy birthday!! :)

oh maybe u think max? i should so try...

hee hee mom can take as many pictures as she wants so long as i am eating watermelon! u like the big long drippy in that picture too? :) hope u get some watermelon too milo!! :)

Jasper + Amy said...

Hi Baxter!

My mom too loves the bottom left pic of you w/ your watermelon smile:) She gave me some watermelon once but I wasn't really sure that I liked it, maybe I should tell her that I want to try it again. Is it really nibbleypoo good??

Jasper

kalyxcorn said...

well jasper, i like it so much i whine from my bed when i see mom n dad eating it. and i know i am being naughty when i do that! :) b

Anonymous said...

Yumz! Isn't watermelon delicious, Baxter?

Those hats sound super cool, by the way! :D