Sunday, January 22, 2012

dapper doxie duds: penny for your thoughts





Well hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today from the ninth annual hat lady convention and garden party.   Hee hee, okay well no not really, even though I am wearing what looks to be a really swell hat, aren't I?

I am here to report to you today on something even cooler - the dud my mom made for my new friend Penny!  And besides me not really being able to fit Penny's new dud, there is a really good reason why Penny's new dud is on my head because you see, Penny and her mom n dad are behind the super fun site, stuffonmywiener.com!  So naturally I needed to model penny's dud on my wiener noggin, right?












Anyhoo, this is Penny.  She is lovely, isn't she? 












And here is a closer peek at her new dud!  My mom says it is made from a deep raspberry pink diamond weave mercerized cotton interlock bound in indigo denim and the flower is made from hand dyed silk satin mixed with an imported quilting cotton print and mixed iridescent glass beads and fresh water pearls. I say, I hope Penny will love it!


Anyhoo, this is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the foofiest of Sundays! :) :)

9 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

That is beautiful. Either as a hat or a harness.

Cindy

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss cindy! although i cannot do it with this one bcuz it is penny's, i totally think it might work as a parachute too! :)

A MilShelb Mom said...

Very nice!
~Milly and Shelby

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
I really thought it was a hat!
Penny will love it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jane said...

Penny is beautiful and so is her new dud! I don't think your mom could even make a bad dud. They are always so well made and original. I like the idea of you modeling the vests you can't wear on your head Baxter. It looks good! Oscar says to have a happy Sunday. :)

Drew said...

Thanks Baxter, we can't wait for Penny's new harness to arrive!! It looks fantabulous and quite elegant.

Alicia said...

Oooh! Both Penny and her new vest are very beautiful!!

Lovable Lily said...

Penny is one lucky little girl! She is going to look just beautiful in her new dud's.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Turquoise Beads said...

its wearing what looks to be a really swell hat...And they using this Turquoise Beads so its is looks great...