Saturday, January 21, 2012

crawl space






Sometimes it takes a little convincing to help tiny chumley remember that he is, after all, long and short and built for going into all the tight places that others cannot.  And so while the rain kept us from doing our regular Friday afternoon walkie, we instead played find the teeny tiny snackie.

oooh i found it! and okay u r right mom i can totally fit under here.  does that mean me n duk duk can use it as our new dog n duk cave? or maybe we can hide some monkey chow under here?? :) 


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi, Baxter's tushie! You're lookin' good!

SassySashadoxie said...

I gets under things all the time. I have a secret stash behind the couch of forgotton squeakies, missing socks the peeps think the dryer ate, and of course my dachshund's guide to taking over the universe an upgrade from the taking over the world version. heehee.

Glad you got a snackie while you are discovering uncharted doxie turf. Sasha.

Melinda said...

Lol ~ I've missed Baxter and all his adorable crazy! :)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u miss jeanne. :)

i still do not always just go under things sasha - i am glad u r so brave. mostly me worried i guess about getting stuck or breaking something - not on me butchoo know, something in the house. mom says i sometimes have a chicken inside me but that it is nice i am so careful. i say, i WISH i had a chicken inside me. at least in my tummy. :)