Friday, September 28, 2012

get crafty: shiny happy little loafy bags :)


dear diary,
there is still much I want to learn about playing with Magic cards , but one thing i do know, somehow these bags that I helped my mom make yesterday will be very useful.  or at least that is what my uncle dana says because he asked us to make them for him and his magic playing friends so they could hold a pen and some dice and, well, extra bubble gum and i guess all the other stuff u need to play magic except the cards of course, and so we did! make them I mean.  and I am very excited because not only are they cool and use some of fabric samples that lulu's mom gave us (thank u again miss elizabeth! and a very u don't stink too bad for a girl hello to lulu too!) . oh but i was saying, so not only are the bags we made cool but they are loafy shaped, u know, just like me.  so that way uncle dana and his friends can think of me even if i cannot be there to learn how to play! 

anyhoo, i might ask mom if we can make one or two extra to take to school because me and duk duk have always wanted to save our tater tots from lunch and eat them later like Napoleon Dynamite does butchoo know since we are not allowed to wear pants we certainly cannot wear our pants with pockets  and so these little loafy would be very helpful for that if u know what i mean.  mmm tater tots.

toodleydoo and have a wonderful weekend!
b. :)


3 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Tater Tots? You get them at your school?? We only get spinach ~ YUCK!

What very nice bags there Baxter. I was thinking that maybe they too could be used to hold some poopie bags for when you're out on walkies. they look pawfect to hold those many grocery bags that you don't know what to do with!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee yes lily belle! i am so sorry u have to eat spinach but maybe u can sprinkle some monkey chow on them so they will taste better! hope u have a wonderful weekend! :)

Hannalei said...

If Zoe would have been up I would have heard *PENCIL CASE!!!!!*

She's into school related anything right now and they look perfect for holding pencils and other cute little things that the kiddies tote. I see an idea here! ;) Lucky Dana and his pals for sure!


XoXo's,
Sarah & the Weens
http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/