Sunday, May 19, 2013

rideys with baxter: the reader's digest wrapup

Hey everybuddy, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, still filling in for my mom while she has the itchies. And you know,  it is a good thing we all went to the Weenie Dog Festival the other week because wouldn'tchoo know there are so many stories here for a roving rover reporter like me to tell, and not all of them involving stink or snackies.  Here I am for instance in the enchanted parking lot, where it is rumored that once on the hour every hour, just like the Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone Park,  some lucky dog will get to float high in the air like a helium balloon.  Only the spot moves all around so nobuddy knows where exactly to stand, so it is always a very fun surprise.  Oooh, only five more seconds til lift off so everybuddy stand very straight and still.  Are you ready? 


Five..four..three...two...one...Ding ding! It looks like we have a winner!!  I sure hope that dapple's mom holds on to her leash really tight or that pup just might float away!!





Okay, so since it is Sunday and since I am sort of hoping to be done reporting about the Weenie dog Festival today so me and duk duk can finish digging our walrus hole finally, here are some super cool signs I saw.  Can you guess which sign I really wanted to take home and which one is hardly true at all? And can you spot the sign by which u can see a very happy someone with her new toyfriend??





Yeah I did not do the dachshund dive this year on account of mom saying I already have so many toyfriends. But I sure hope they take my suggestion to do a snackie dive next year, because I am pretty sure I would do pretty good at that.















All in all  I had a super time at the Weenie Dog Festival, and even though I was all, hey, do we really have to go? Cuz Lulu's mom and Miss Kerri only just got here and  maybe we should stick around and see if my new friend Fritz or my new friend Emil wins the standard doxie race and can't we stay can't we mom?




















Even though I was all like that, I was like this in my snoozer all the way home.  And that, my friends, is how you know you had a super duper wonderful time.



This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you a Super Spectacular Sunday!! :)


2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Thanks for taking us on your pawsome adventure Baxter! We really enjoyed it. So much fun and excitement for one and all.

Bet you had a good nap on the way home :)

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Kerri said...

It was nice to see you and your parents, B!