Monday, November 23, 2009

connect four




dear diary,
yippee! dad's been helping me count to four so today should be the day mom's coming home! i sure hope dad knows how to count right, else i'm gonna totally feel like he sunk my battleship. i mean, with mom gone, he's been like totally living in candyland, eatin leftovers from the trick or treat basket, so who knows if he can count to four anymore, know what i mean? plus he had like a monopoly on that basket, cuz he wasn't sharing anything with me. that just boggles my mind.

well, i better help dad clean up before she gets home. the floor is lookin a little scattergories with all my toys everywhere.

yahtzee!
b.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Holy cow! You have leftover trick or treat goodies!! Ours were gone weeks ago. Mom says they're hiding on her thighs...
I'm sure both of you will give mom lots of welcome home love when she gets back! Good thing that 4 isn't such a big number.

Woofs,
Oskar

angie said...

yippee for you baxter! and i'm sure your mom's excited too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I am sure you and your Dad are impatient waiting for your mom!
She will be happy to be back too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Gosh Baxter, you have had lots going on while I have been away taking care of my Grammy. I hope you aren't mad at me for being gone for so long. Make sure and give your Mom lots of love when you see her.
Snuggles,
Twix