Sunday, January 3, 2010

o the places i have gone

dear diary,
mom says i've travelled quite a distance thees past two days but i sure couldn't tell ya since i spent most of my time under blankies. it was really kinda boring for me. so boring pretty much all i did was sleep or yawn. oh, and kack on water that time i drank from my cup in the car. sometimes it just goes down the wrong way, doesn't it? that's me kacking in the middle picture of the bottom row. i look kinda fierce there, huh?

but anyways, at least i am with mom and dad cuz i can't even imagine what i would be doing if they didn't take me with them. even if there my cousin dog jasper is trying to herd me. i'll have to tell ya about that tomorrow.

toodles!

hugs,
b

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha I like all his peek-a-boo pictures.

He looks like a dragon in his kacking picture lol.

Anonymous said...

We're still waiting to hear about the "shoe poo" incident!!!

Anonymous said...

kacking--what a great word!
We are trying to stay warm, and we do not know where our squirrels have gone. Mom says they are encased in ice up in the trees.
Please keep us posted on all your road trip adventures, and travel safe, you friends Kate & Allie!

P.S.--Take it from us, don't leave any souvenirs at Grandmas....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Looks like a long and boring trip!
Sure I hope you had lots of fun at the end of it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Happy New Year, Baxter and family! Gosh! I have missed you soooo much while my internet connection was on the brink. Momma and I talked about you several times cause we missed seeing your handsome face. We had about 20 posts of yours to catch up on! Today's post had Momma laughing til tears ran down her face. Every time she looks at your photos she starts giggling again. I think she might still be celebrating the Holidays but I'm not sure.
I see your are a "vocal" boy like me. Momma always calls me her vocal girl cause I always have to say something when she asks me to do tricks too. If you have time stop by my place and see the pictures of when we gave Daddy his painting. It was great!
You and your mom are a pair of my favorite bloggers and we really did miss getting to see you.
Snuggles and kisses!
Twix

kalyxcorn said...

ha! yeah I do look like a dragon, don't i?

oh yeah the shoe poo! mom's gotta get on that. i think she needs a bit more time for the germophobe in her to settle a bit first. me? i didn't see what all the fuss was about at all.

mom says she can't wait to catch up on your posts, twix! that painting was truly da bomb!!!!!!