Sunday, March 21, 2010

sunday morning singalong: the doxie bunch song

hey everybody, it's me, baxter! i had a fine day yesterday and i even wrote a song about it. well, my mom helped me a lot, cuz, well, i never heard of the brady bunch theme song before. but now i do and and hope you'll sing along with me. ready? let's go...











here's a story,
of little doxie,
who was hanging with his homies in the park.
he was brave then,
a barky doggie,
the loudest one of all.



















here's a story,
of that same doxie,
who was barking at the big dogs by the fence.
they weren't doxies,
so he didn't like them,
or so that's what he thought.
















til the same day when his mom took him to the other side,
and there was nowhere that this doxie could hide,
that this dog, must somehow get along
with all the other doggies in the doggie park.
oh i'm so proud,
yes i'm so proud,
baxter managed not to turn into somebody's lunch!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baxter, love your song :-)

Looks like you have a lot of dachshund friends at the doggie park.

Great to catch up with you.
Dachshund Luke

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! What a great song. LOVE it! Great job. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BAXTER... that is a grrreat song and you did a super job in the big dog side!!!
PeeS... do you have a girlfurend? I'm just askin' beclaws my furend MONA is feelin' kind of lonely.

3 doxies said...

That is the greatest song...you are clever and creative. Hmmmm, next you will have to serenade someone special.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Baxter, you are so talented- first the kibble tree and now this

Bludog said...

Molly has a twin that was at Baxter's dog park yesterday ... who was that zaftig red beauty?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Pawesome song! I can see you had lots of fun at the park with your friends... and with the big ones too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stacey said...

Hahaha! Oh Baxter, I'm glad you weren't lunch, too!

Audrey the Photographer Dog said...

Great song! Glad you didn't get eaten!

Sandra said...

Wow, you are like totally talented Baxter. You've got mad singin' skillz! And, you do all this with real style. Love the harness!

Alven, Dottie and Flash

kalyxcorn said...

hee! hi everybody! i forgot to mention the names of all my homies I saw this week! all of them are actually doxies I have met before. How cool is that? okay, from top left to right and zigging down zelda, Zero the piebald, me, <a href="http://kalyxcornucopia.blogspot.com/2009/10/chillapalooza-2009.html> oopsie i forgot her name but she was the digger at chillapalooza and zero is her brother</a>, lucy again, sammy, and schatze (who is like, one of the few doxies as big as me at the homie park.)

hee - girlfriend? duk duk thinks i shouldn't date just yet, which kinda works for me cuz i think i still have a lot to learn about girls. he says he will help me so maybe in a couple of years like after my woofmitzvah i can think about it more.

hugs,
b.