Thursday, April 29, 2010

all buzzy on the eastern front

dear diary,
well it is day three and i decided rather than moping it would be fun to hunt in the backyard. thing is, there wasn't a whole lot to hunt. can u believe it? maybe the squirrels are on to me. or they are in cahoots with the bees, cuz one kept buzzin me and i had to do something about it. i just don't like buzzy things by my head, let me tell you.

well that is all for now. dad says i have to come inside and do some chores and catch up on my reading homework.

toodles!
b.


>

4 comments:

elsie said...

my name is elsie, I don't like buzzy things too...

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHAT???? Your DAD has RULES?? He makes you do STUFF???? That's not how my dad is. We just do real grrreat "guy" stuff when mom is gone. BUTT, not the PPV channels though.

Kerri said...

Baxter, I know you're missing your mom, but it's only a few more days to go. In the meantime, you can plot your trip to England to chase this guy. (MSN/"Today" link.)

Unknown said...

haha its so funny how all doxie personalities are the same. Daisy doesnt like birdies, squirrels, chipmunks and bunnies...she pretty much barks at them all.