Tuesday, June 29, 2010

turtlenecked







Some dress up fun for the little kielbasa, who despite the searing heat outside is more than happy to don the cashmere sweater I've been cutting up for projects. One of these days, I'll adapt a sweater to really fit his broad chest and sausagey body, but for now, I think he's happy just playing around, exposing his little tummy to us whenever he feels we need to take a break from whatever it is we are doing way up there. All the fun things happen at down here, he knows. Come, rub my belly and see.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at those paws and smell 'fritos.'

Bludog said...

Gimme some chubby paws!

kalyxcorn said...

ooh dem paws! :)

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Congrats on your DOTD at dailydoxie.com!!!!

A MilShelb Mom said...

Look how cute your feet are! They are a combo of us. Milly has your color fur but light colored nails. I have dark fur and dark nails.
~Milly and Shelby

Kerri said...

Rub da belly? How about I smooch up on dem paws?!

Lorenza said...

I can see a pawesome sweater for you in your near future, Baxter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Here's a link for how to make dog sweaters out of recycled ones--it's really pretty easy and I'm sure you could make them fabulous!

http://www.craftstylish.com/item/40669/how-to-make-a-recycled-dog-sweater

Roberta

kalyxcorn said...

thanks roberta! The most challenging part seems to be Baxter's chest (well, and making sleeves that he doesn't end up entubing himself in). I'll have to study the measurement instructions cuz no matter what so far, the neck seems to slowly pull down as he walks.