Monday, August 30, 2010

hedge trim

dear diary,
u know, i talk a lot about missing mom but truth be told, i would miss dad just as much if he were gone, too. my dad does all sorts of wonderful things for me, like taking me out to do my business and keeping me company on the sofa and trimming the hedges so i can see out of the window better.

and i hear he brings home the bacon, which i still have yet to taste and i really want to cuz duk duk says bacon is super delicious. maybe while mom is gone i can convince him to give me some. or at least a nice rawhide. especially if he's gonna be sneakin off to chik-fil-a for dinner like mom says he will. maybe he will take me, too, cuz i love the treats they give out just for me!

toodles!
b.

2 comments:

Bludog said...

Chik-fil-A is a favorite in our house...

Sandra said...

I feel the same way you do about your mom, but about my dad. He is my favorite, though I guess I would miss Mom too...she makes a good substitute cuddle partner.

Flash